28 December 2012

My, You Have Grown!

A little organizational energy burst the other day helped me see how far Calise Soapworks has come. 
 
I came across my first label holder during my clean and I chuckled at its size. It's basically a wide coupon organizer that I picked up on sale. When purchasing, I thought the ribbon tie was fancy compared to the elastic or velcro closures on most organizers. Anyway, every label for every product I made fit into this space.
 

This is what I have today- a mounted 20 drawer organizer and a portable file box. This works well when I put things back where they belong. This is where printed labels go. I have a shelf designated to all the unprinted paper and multiple types of adhesive backed labels I use.


Another neat thing is that I still make a few soaps from the beginning: Four Paws Dog Soap, Dead Sea Mud Facial Soap, the ever so popular Eucalyptus Mint, Spa Sea Salt & Oatmeal & Honey. Although the labels and bar sizes & shapes have changed, the recipe remains the same. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

I'm excited about where Calise Soapworks will go in 2013. I love creating skin loving products that are effective and make people happy. I have never worked so hard in my life, but I love every minute of it.

Thanks for believing in me and my business.

Happy day,
Jill
Calise Soapworks & Such

1 comment:

  1. Love your organization! Isn't it amazing to you now to realize that at first ALL your labels fit in that one little packet? I look forward to seeing where 2013 takes you.

    ReplyDelete