05 February 2013

Thank You Bramble Berry

As a soapmaker, I am only as good as my supplies. One of my favorite suppliers is Bramble Berry. There are many reasons why I look to this company as an example of how I want to grow. I love how they offer opportunities to help you grow as a business. Over the past few months, there have been fun blog contests to enter that run the gamut for soap & cosmetic makers (Nail Polish, Bath Bombs, Naturally Colored Soap, Packaging, etc.)

Recently, I was honored with a Photography Challenge- Props Award for my Ocean Soap. The other awesome soaps pictured here were also winners. See how inspiring this is?


 
My Giant Lolly Soaps also were one of the Soap Sculpting Winners. 
 


Looking at other's work is inspiring and trying to come up with a unique, fun entry is a great challenge.

Thanks, Bramble Berry for the recognition and the inspiration!

Happy day,
Jill
Calise Soapworks & Such



6 comments:

  1. Great post, Jill. Bramble Berry does such a great job of supporting and promoting soap makers. And their customer service and products are top notch. Congratulations on your wins :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your soaps and I am so happy to have you as part of our soapmaking community. I always enjoy it when you post your fabulous products and hope to see more from you. Happy Soaping! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: Lfdsloans@outlook.com  Or  WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete