26 October 2012

Oregon Coast Weather

Planning for weather on the Oregon Coast can be easier said than done. 
 
Cool, drizzly, windy mornings can leave me chilled to the bone if I get wet feet while setting up for the outdoor markets. I often travel with a waterproof pair of snow boots and gloves and a hat and a rain coat and... (half my wardrobe!) Snow boots because I haven't yet succumbed to rain boots and I enjoy the extra warmth.
 
Last week, we had a fun day of weather. Luckily, I was working in the shop, so other than for a photo, we stayed warm and dry inside. While eating breakfast, we had a passing hail storm.
 
 
Followed by bright sun that melted the ice.
 
 
Only to end the day with heavy, long lasting rain.
 
 
 
So, if you're visiting the Oregon Coast, come prepared because our weather is like a roller coaster!

Happy day,
Jill
Calise Soapworks & Such

No comments:

Post a Comment